Sunday, June 19, 2011

Your Father :)

To my little precious one,

Today is Father's Day so I thought that I would take some time to tell you what a wonderful father you will have. Your have the best daddy in the world. He is the most patient, calm man that I have ever known. When I get sad because you're not here yet  he is the one who helps to remind me that God has perfect timing and you will be here very soon. He loves you so much already and can't wait to hold you in his arms. Your daddy loves sports so I'm sure he will teach you how to play every sport on earth. Sometimes I catch daddy going into your bedroom and just looking around smiling my heart melts when I see him in there. Here's a tip it won't be too hard for you to get daddy wrapped around your little fingers just ask your cousins! He has a hard time saying no to cute little faces! He wants to give you the world. Another tip, your dad gives great advice so make sure you pick his brain now and then. I hope you will like Mexican food because your daddy plans on taking you to eat it with him all time. I"ll let that be you're thing with your dad I've had my fill of burritos over the last couple years with him. So to sum it up you have a pretty great dad who is funny, sweet, caring and I will add adorable! He loves you and can't wait for you to be home with us.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment