Monday, February 7, 2011

In the meantime........

I'd love to have some exciting stories to tell about what I have been up to lately but I'd be making them up! This weather is really getting on my nerves, I love to look at snow from the warm safety of my couch not from my steering wheel.  There was a 2 or 3 day period when the snow stopped and melted too however that led to another issue for me. You see when it is so cold outside our dogs Violet and Ellie hate to be outside so I open the kitchen door and they hope off the side porch and do their business asap and run back in. So when the snow melted it looked like a poop farm outside! Now normally I "pick up" quite frequently but it has been too darn cold! So I find myself vacation planning because it gives me hope that the snow will stop. They tell  you that when you are "waiting" you should live normally and do things that you normally would like go on vacations etc, etc. That is harder to do than it sounds though. I get tired of planning things that don't include a baby. Still working on that patience!! So my favorite new thing is to go on Priceline (The Star Trek fan in me feels loyal to William Shatner) and I pretend plan vacations all over the place. So it's a chilly Monday just get on Priceline and I'm planning my vacation to sunny California where by the way you and your husband or whomever you travel with can visit San Diego for 6 days and 7 nights for about $1,300.00 including flights, very nice hotel and car! We aren't going to California but now I know where I will stay when I do go. It's almost like going there.. So eventually I will plan a real vacation for us but I'd be thrilled to have to cancel it for a new member of the fam!!

1 comment:

  1. I hate cold weather and it doesn't really get "that cold" here. I love the idea of planning trips, just make sure they are refundable :)

    ReplyDelete