Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy heart day!  I love Valentine's Day, I don't think you need to have a special day just to remind you to love the people in your life but I used to hate it. As a former florist for 10+ years it was a day that meant prior weeks of hard work and exhaustion. I also hadn't met Ryan yet. The past 4 Valentine's Days that we have celebrated have held a new meaning for me. He had surprises for me on Saturday and even today he has more. If he never gave me flowers or cards or gifts I'd still love him to the moon and back. However, the fact that he does these things and works hard to find exactly what I like makes him even more loveable to me! Lest I make him seem like a saint he isn't perfect (and God knows I'm not) he once proudly told me how he had put all of the laundry away for me and I had to tell him the basket he put away was actually all dirty! But honestly doesn't that make him cute too? He will be such a wonderful father I can't wait to see him with our children!
Us with our nieces and nephews
At our wedding with our nephew Luke

1 comment: