Monday, February 28, 2011

February over already??

I cannot believe that February us over already. We have a weird relationship with 'time" these days. On one hand I want time to fly so it is "time" for our baby to arrive. However, on the other hand once we get our beautiful baby I want time to stand still! We can't have it both ways can we? This past weekend we had our nieces and nephews with us. We always have such a great time with them.  Watching them grow really makes you realize how fast time goes....

Wearing their "How to Train Your Dragon" costumes taking a time out.

We took the kids to see Gnomeo and Juliet. 2 adults, and 4 kids at a 3D matinee movie $53.00! But it was all worth it! It was one of the best kids movies I have ever seen. It was really adorable although I must admit I went into it having an affinity for Gnomes!




Aren't they adorable?? I hope March is a great month for everyone. Maybe a month for dreams to come true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment