Saturday, December 25, 2010

To our precious baby:

To our precious, beautiful baby,
Today is Christmas and I cannot stop thinking about you. I can’t wait to see your eyes light up when you see the lights on all of the Christmas trees in the house. Mommy loves Christmas and I try to have a tree in every room even if they are small. We hung a stocking for you on the mantel. We will write your name on it in red glitter on your 1st Christmas. In our family Christmas Eve is a big deal and last night all of mommy’s family came to our house to eat and open gifts and spend time together. Daddy and I showed everyone your room and they all love it! Everyone says that you will love it too. You will love your family they all can’t wait to meet you and kiss your cute little cheeks. When mommy was a little girl I always loved Christmas Eve and having all of my family together. I want you to have the same great memories of Christmas Eve too. Today on Christmas morning daddy and I slept in until after 8:00 and waited to open our gifts from each other. We hope this is the last year we can sleep in. We can’t wait for you to wake us up at the crack of dawn to open your Christmas gifts. Tomorrow we will go see your daddy’s family in Ohio and have another Christmas with them. So if you are counting that is 3 times for sure that you will be opening gifts and spending time with your family for Christmas. Daddy and I can’t wait to start our own Christmas traditions with you. I better tell you now that I plan on taking millions of pictures of you and plastering our walls and the walls of anyone else that will let me! So prepare for that! You will also be the star of our Christmas cards. Who will want a picture of me and daddy when they can have a picture of you with your doggies Violet and Ellie! I’m going to buy you an ornament every year and when you’re older I will decorate the tree with all of them and cry remembering all of the wonderful times we had together at Christmas. We will make cookies with all of your cousins and take you to see Santa if you want to. No matter what we do we will have fun. We love you so much and we can’t wait to hold you in our arms and love you. I haven’t laid my eyes on you yet and sometimes my heart feels like it could burst from the love I have for you now and to think that love will only intensify once we have you here with us. Daddy and I are trying very hard to be patient while we wait for you to arrive. We are so excited to meet you we think about you all the time. You are so loved by so many people already you will be such a blessed child. Now you know a little bit about what your Christmases will be like. Mommy and Daddy love you so very much and we can’t wait to hold you in our arms forever!!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment